Thursday 16 January 2014

Morning all.

Have not posted for a day or two as I have been busy with my scrapbooking project and it does take up quite alot of time.

Had a lovely phone call from a company yesterday informing me that i'd won a £50 Argos voucher in a monthly raffle! Cheered me up no end as the office chair that my son uses with the PC has decided to give up working (the uppy downy bit is permanently down!) and I need to buy a new one, so that came in handy.

While thinking about the chair, I decided to try and fix it myself and I have - well, I've bodged it a bit with good old gorilla tape and tea towels!- and now I can keep the voucher for something else!

Anyhoo, just before Christmas, I received a big box of goodies from Papercraft Inspirations
as I'd won their Fancy Pants Design competition - result! There's enough stash in the box for all my Christmas 2014 needs - in other words, i won't need to buy anything for this years' cards so that's a load of cash saved :)
So, the tide may have turned at last. I normally NEVER win anything - in fact, He who is in Scotland at the moment won't bother putting money in a bandit if I'm with him as he won't win a bean, yet, when I'm not there, guess what happens? Yep! Every time! So these days I leave the room if he buys a scratch card!!!

As I mentioned the other day, I had a sympathy card to make and the picture below is the result. I prefer to keep them simple -smooth white card, butterfllies and ribbons with light turquoise rhinestones and silver embossed floral vine.
I hope it's well received.


Time to sign off for now as I have yet another doctors' appointment to go to, but not to worry, I shall be back with more words of blah soon....!

TTFN
Lou x

1 comment:

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!