Thursday 16 January 2014

CHALLENGES!

Phew!

What a good girl I've been today! Did my housework, attended the doctors, avoided spending lots of money at the supermarket and decided to use my get up and go to make this card.

I used a papermania hearts embossing board on generic white card.
I then printed off a gorgeous picture of a Crafters Companion Mulberry Wood character which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.
A couple of wooden hearts, some simple white ribbon, gemstones and a handwritten sentiment finished it off!

It was quick and easy, so just might make some more!!!

I am entering this card in the following challenges :

Crafters Companion HEARTS challenge and
Delicious Doodles FLOWERS challenge.

2 comments:

  1. love your coloring!!! Adorable! Thanks for playing along with this month's Crafter's Companion challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!