Wednesday 12 February 2014

Cherry blossom tag

Hi again!

Just remembered that I need to enter this tag into a challenge at Sketch Saturday!

Challenge #296.

I do like making tags. There is a different feel to making tags compared to cards! Well, I think there is anyway! I guess it's because you can go a little mad on a tag - not that I have done here though!

I used Sheena Douglass A little bit oriental stamp on white card which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir markers and mounted on the card with sticky foam squares to give them height. A little like decoupage I think.
For the  mini tag and the sentiment card I used ikandee pearlescent chalks to give the white card a softer look to it.

TTFN
L x





1 comment:

  1. Great idea to turn our sketch into a tag. Love the colours you used. Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!