Friday 28 February 2014

Hello You!

Hi all. Just a quick note today as I'm just about to go and make some dinner as I am STARVING!
Who invented diets anyway?
I made this little beauty this afternoon after I wrote a short note in another 'HELLO' style card to my friends Mum. She's a lovely lady and I think receiving letters is a great start to the day so hopefully she'll receive it on Monday.

Onto todays creation! This is another CAS card and I think it's really cute! I'm entering it into

Cute card Thursday #310 Springtime
CAS - Colours and Sketches #63

TTFN
Lx







4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Lesley. Wonderful CAS design and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that butterfly flight trail spelling "hello"! This cheery card is sure to brighten someone's day. Thanks for sharing it with us at CAS - Colours and Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card - love the sentiment treatment! Thanks for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card,thanks for joining CCT this wek!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!