Saturday 8 February 2014

Sassy!

Hi all!

Today I've endeavoured to do A - shopping, B - housework C - cleaning out the kitchen sink cupboard.
What have I achieved?.....A!!!!
Went to Tesco this morning and carried a basket instead of a trolley and actually bought just the bits I needed and didn't get tempted to fill a trolley so haven't spent a fortune for a change.
Treated myself to a sausage sandwich and a capuccino before coming home and not even tackling B and definitely not C!
I don't feel too guilty as I spent a couple of hours clearing out a few drawers in the bedroom yesterday. My other half has fewer socks n undies than when I got up yesterday morning!
Why do men have millions of pairs of socks n boxers? OMG far too many! Even more than me and I thought I had loads!

Still, the rest of today went like this
put shopping away
said good morning to son
entered craft room
made this card!

I'm entering this into Challenge 77 Anything Goes/Hearts at Artistic Inspirations

This is my second steampunk attempt and i quite like this one!
 I used the Sassy Studio Designs Steampunk Victoria for the image which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir markers.
I quite enjoy colouring in!!!





See you soon!
L

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations.
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great image on a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration on our valentine challenge Hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!