Tuesday 25 February 2014

Spring

Good morning all.

Today spring is definitely in the air.....well, it was until an hour ago!
It was a lovely morning - fresh, bright, mild and it made me feel 'outdoorsy' so I went outdoors!
Had to.  Doctors appointment at half ten then off to local Wetherspoons for brekkies - porridge & toast, yum x
Good job I made this card last night then.

I'm entering it into these challenges -

 Challenges 4 Everybody - Theme - #38 Anything Goes
Without Words - Theme - Occupations (This one is a teacher!!!!)
Charizma Card Challenges - Theme - Inspired by a movie (The Graduate!)

I'll be posting new stuff later! woohoo for you!!!! xxx






3 comments:

  1. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love your project - so original - absolutely fabulous and just a fantastic project you have made – it’s great to see something different. Love especially your colors of your fabulous card. Very well done and the best of luck – thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Remember you can enter 3 projects each month. I have joined your blog and hope you will join mine too. I know how hard it is to build your blog followers. Happy Crafting! Angexxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow superb colouring and layout, absolutely stunning creation :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at
    Without Words Challenge I hope you will try to join us again next Month :)
    Have a lovely day
    Crafty hugs
    Bridget :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!