Thursday 6 February 2014

Wow!

Hello again!

Earlier I said nothing much happens on a Thursday so I made it happen - another card for another challenge!

Actually, it has taken me most of the afternoon, just faffing about, to make it!

I used generice white cardstock for the card base, topped with black and white spotty paper.
I die-cut a scalloped circle from ivory pearlised card and mounted a white circle onto it.
I found the umbrella and boots image online last year and saved the jpeg for future use! Good thinking Batman!!!
Instead of printing and colouring the image, I paper-pieced it onto coloured card and used black glitter on the joins!!!
Anyhoo, it's my intention that it goes into the loved up challenge at Cardmaking and Papercraft.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!