Wednesday 12 March 2014

Coffee?

Good morning peeps!
Another beautiful day! ~Too cold to sit out in the sunshine though, which is just as well as I only realised yesterday that I no longer have any garden chairs! You know the ones I mean - green, plastic, tacky?
Yep, those! Not that I'm bothered just yet but I do know my daughter has 2 in her garden and the other 2 (there were 4 originally) have been damaged over the winter in the winds, so I might have to go on a rescue mission and 'steal' em back from her!
Or I could just go out and buy 4 more!!!! I'll wait for 'him who works' to come home and we can go and buy some together - Aaaaaah, I hear you say....no it's not a romantic thing to do. I don't drive and I'm not carrying chairs home either!
He does have his uses, bless!!!
On to todays mission - well, I made a card last night for a challenge at Outlawz challenges - coffee & friends













TTFN
Lx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!