Sunday 6 July 2014

I'm Back!

Hello all!
I cannot believe it has been almost a week since I last posted here!
I have been seriously busy on Ebay! I had 96 items to sell (some Micks, some Marks) but to photograph them, write a sales pitch then upload the lot has taken me all week! Well, it feels like a week, more like 2 days really! Still, it hasn't left me any time to indulge my crafty passion so, today, I have managed to make a fab card for the challenge at From The Heart Challenges.
This month the challenge is Winter in July and the image is the cutest snowman, so, here is my take on it!














TTFN
L x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous winter card, Lesley !! I like how you placed the snowman and also the sentiment. The "snowflakes" are great accents.

    Thanks for joining our SOTM July Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps.

    PS: Good luck for your sale on ebay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute with the falling snowflakes behind the image. Love it! :) Thanks for joining us for the FTH SOTM July challenge!! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!