Monday 25 August 2014

Hello!

Good evening everyone!
Bank Holiday Monday has been its' traditional self - wet! Yep, it's raining now but, to be fair, it wasn't too bad today.mNot that it mattered much anyhoo as I didn't go anywhere for it to be a problem!
Ended up with a 'tired' head today as I may have imbibed a little too much alcomahol last night!
Hey ho!

Anyway, onto the post title - hello - which is the theme for my CAS card today!
I love it!
Sometimes a creation just 'pops' more than others I think and this one is deffo a favourite of mine!
It surprises me how I can make something as lovely as this when I'm not even trying very hard. An idea 'pops' into my head and then really good stuff follows! Yaaaaay! Toot-toot (that's me blowing my own trumpet!)

I've only used a few items to keep it CAS (my favourite challenge!)
White cardstock
Grey paper from Dovecraft
Butterfly stamps from Kaisercraft
Stazon Ink for the stamps
hello sentiment from Pink Petticoat
1 small pink gem

I layered the butterflies to give a little depth to the images and added a little sparkly gem to the 3rd one. I've also used little foam pads on the white cardstock and beneath the 'hello' sentiment.
This is being entered into these challenges :

The Outlawz - Sunday CAS 'Hello'
Simply Create Too - #68 monochromatic - grey and white
QKR Stampede - #102 monochrome - grey and white
Glitter n Sparkle - #99 Use Butterflies























TTFN
L x

3 comments:

  1. Leslie: L:ove your beautiful butterfly card! Thank you for entering our Simply Create Too Challenge #68 - "Monochromatic Madness". And hope you drop back by this coming Friday (Aug 29th) for our new & exciting challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Don't forget to visit our blog tomorrow we'll have a Blog Hop and an "Anything goes" challenge. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Thanks for joining us this week for our monochrome challenge and check out our blog hop this week.
    Karal DT for QKR Stampede

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!