Friday 7 November 2014

That Friday Feeling!

Good morning all !
I hope you've had a lovely week and now looking forward to the weekend.
Did anybody go to a bonfire party the other night? The weather was perfect for it because, for once, it didn't rain!
I didn't go to any but I did see loads of fireworks and hear them too! Lots of loud bangs and whistles this year!
Anyhoo, onto todays quick post.

This card I have made for the DT at  Friday Sketch Challenges.
I'm hosting the challenge this week with my sketch being the one to follow so I've made my card very traditionally Christmas!
It looks quite bare but that was the look I was going for! Some colouring in, a little decoupage and then sticking to the sketch and keeping things uber simple.
I have had too much to do lately and decided that CAS was definitely the way to go before my head exploded with worrying about it!

So, that's it for today.
I hope to see you soon - ps, here's the card!

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!