Friday 19 December 2014

Nearly There!

Hello all!
How nice to be back with you all again after being away (again!) for another 2 weeks. Two weeks in which I have been very busy, I might add, trolling away with shopping for presents, wrapping those presents and making more cards than you could shake a stick at!
I still have one or 2 to make but, all in all, Christmas is nearly here and I'm done!
Thankfully I won't have to take the strain on Christmas Day as my darling daughter and her hubby are young enough to be doing that now (!) and apart from roast potatoes, Christmas pudding and a few other lovelies, the day itself will be stress free.
Last year was a very sad Christmas Day as my son-in-laws Grandmother died that morning and how sad it was for him and his family; especially his Mum, Norma. So, this year, Norma isn't up to spending the day with us as she will have some very sad memories to deal with and, I can't blame her as I know how long grieving for a lost parent can take. So. the day will always be tinged with sadness for the rest of us, but we shall make the best of it with a lovely family lunch at their lovely new home (a bigger house than this one!).
As we speak, I was due to celebrate a girls Christmas night out tonight but, sadly, I don't feel up to it at the moment. Yes, health issues can be a blinking nuisance when you've looked forward to something for a while only to find it isn't going to happen just because your body says no!
To make me feel better though, He Who Works has come home for the weekend. He deserves a rest as he works uber hard to keep me in my craftroom ......literally!
So, I'm off now to make some more cards then I shall truly be complete.
If I don't find time to post again before Christmas, may I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and a Super Happy New Year XXXXXX

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!