Sunday 18 January 2015

Men!

Good afternoon all.
Today (or rather last night) I made this card for a sketch challenge at Quick Cards Made Easy mag on Facebook. The challenge is to follow this sketch:

 


I decided to make a card for a man as all crafters know men's cards are an absolute nightmare - as are men - and you really do have to think quite hard about the elements needed to suit a man. I know flowers and butterflies are unisex, and universal, but, sometimes, men just don't want flowers and butterflies!!!
So, even though the die I used behind the moustaches is a little ornate, I think it suits the card quite well! I'm quite a novice when it comes to using cork too but, again, the moustaches look quite 'manly' against the cork background. Adding some stamped cogs and a bowtie also 'butches' it up a bit too!
Hahahaha - love that word....butch! Lol
So, I'm off to do something else.
Quite what, I'm not sure yet but, believe me, it won't be housework! :)

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!