Friday 16 January 2015

Normal at last!

Hey all.
At last I do believe we are back to normal at home. Why? Because "He who works" is back to "work as usual" again! It's always quiet in his job just after Christmas so he hasn't had to travel far to work each day so I've been cooking meals again - first time in ages I've had to think about what meals to make each day! Hells bells I really dislike thinking up menus! I don't mind doing the cooking but it's hard work trying to be inventive every day and providing different meals each night. Well, that's my problem, maybe you all don't have that problem as, no doubt, you're all brilliant cooks and put me to shame!
Anyhow, the reason for this post is about "crafting" as usual, as that's what my blog's about.
This weeks challenge that starts today at Friday Sketch Challenge   is to follow the sketch (as usual) and to use an image provided by our sponsor Fitztown who are a digital stamp image store and more! In fact, there is a host of digi images, svg files, patterns and cds plus loads more to choose from including fine art prints, portraits and puzzles and oodles more! Please do pop over and have a look!

I've used Spectrum Noir markers to colour the image with Nitwits collections backing paper and pearlescent card, sentiment stamp, ribbon and white base card all from my stash.

This weeks sketch provided by Rachael


The card!



















Hope you also enter the challenge as it's always great to see how everyone else uses the images/sketches.

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!