Monday 2 February 2015

Tired? Yep!

Hello all!
I have just remembered that I haven't posted my card for the challenge at Friday Sketch Challenges.
((I do have another life you know, outside the craft room....................Dear Lord I am such a liar!!!) and although it is now 1 in the morning, I'm prepared to do it now and put up with the tired, washed out look I'll be wearing tomorrow.....yeah, right!!!

The sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique who have loads and loads of images to purchase for every occasion and if you just so happen to win the challenge, then a £5 gift voucher to spend at Digi Stamp Boutique will be yours!
Ok, here's the sketch to follow, created by Shirley on the DT team.:-


This is the card I made by following the sketch :- 











I decided to make a 'Z' fold card for this challenge. The ribbon wraps around the card to keep it together.
I used Lili of The Valley paper pads
           Tim Holtz distress inks
           Spellbinders and Tattered Lace dies.

TTFN
L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!