Saturday 10 June 2017

And again!

Back again as I forgot to post the baby card!

I made this for my daughters friends' who have just had a baby girl (obvs...!)

I had yet another cute image to use from  Lili of The Valley - again super gorgeous!

This time I used 3d foam on the back of the card front to lift away from the image then added a die-cut frame around it. I think it makes you focus on the image when done this way.
I've inked the cardstock and then splashed with some contrasting colour and a sparkle pen for some shimmeriness! I die-cut a scalloped border for extra interest.


Products used :-

Unbranded cardstock, tag die and embellishment sequins/ribbon.
Ranger distress ink - spun sugar, abandoned coral
Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and blendable pencils.

Hope you like this one - I do!

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!