Monday 5 June 2017

Happy Monday!

Good morning all!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

We went to view the new house we will be moving into as soon as this one sells - fingers crossed it'll be sooner rather than later - then we went out for brunch and a little shopping.
Thankfully, we had no rain - but today is a different story. I put the recycling out for collection this morning and was wet-through before I got back into the house - yes, it was raining ALOT!
Brrrrr, and chilly too!
Still, this is a typical British summer so we've had some sun now and I shouldn't complain!

Anyhoo, onto today's post.

This weekend, I've been busy creating a couple of cards for the Reader Tester Team over at Papercraft Inspirations magazine.
Obviously I cannot post these yet as they need to be published first!
But, I did make a lovely notelet card just because I can!
This is for using with snail-mail - sending a little note to someone is usually electronic nowadays but everybody loves to receive real mail - that's through the post and through the door!
 It's great seeing a letter from somebody just sitting there on the doormat instead of a bill or a flyer for a local take-away! Therefore, this card would be perfect to send and receive!


Products used :-
Yellow and White cardstock
Unbranded sparkly (you can't see the sparkle tho :( ) spotty card.
Tonic Nuvo markers
Scalloped square dies - unknown brand!
Coloured gemstones
Memento black ink

My photography skills are not too bright but at least the card is!!!

Hope you have a great week.

TTFN
L xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!