Sunday 23 July 2017

Catch up time!

Hi all!

Well. I have been so busy creating from morning til night that I just haven't had time to blog about any of my recent makes and successes!!!

I have had a new baby card requested, kind of ASAP!, as the lady who requested it couldn't find a card with the new baby's name on so she thought of me and I'm glad she did! I love making new baby cards - they're really sweet and cute!
This is it and below each photo I've listed the products I used -




White 5 x 7" base card
Pastel pink cardstock - Create and Craft
Hammered white card - Create and Craft
Digital image from Lili of The Valley - Cosy Pram
Spectrum Noir blendable pencils
Spellbinders circle and scallop dies
Ranger Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
water spritzer and paint brush
Pink ribbon and sparkly ric rac ribbon - The Ribbon Girls
Sequins
Pc and printer

The second card I've made this week is for a couple who are celebrating their anniversary with my sister in law in Crete! Their annual holiday falls on the anniversary which, I guess, is just an excuse to have a few more drinks and another party on their summer holibobs!!!
I do know them and I know they have a fab sense of humour so this one is right up their street!



White 6 x 6" base card
Gus and Stella digi stamp from bugaboo stamps
Deco Time cardstock/patterns paper pad
Spectrum Noir/Tonic Nuvo marker pens
pearls and gems
Pc and printer

And Finally!
This week I've been featured as part of the Reader Tester Team in Papercraft Inspirations magazine! (issue 168).
The challenge was to make a shaped card using a choice of templates and papers provided.

I think I did ok with this "bobbin" shaped card. I added some haberdashery (just love that word!) into the make by using stamps and dies and some fussy cutting and made the whole thing into a shaker card for fun! Hope you spotted me in there!





Hope you've had a good week/weekend.
I'm off to do some shopping and I will post the new projects as soon as I'm able!

TTFN
L xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!