Wednesday 2 August 2017

Pretty!

Hi all!

A little celebration card again for you today.
This little pretty was created using an ink blended background and die cutting to keep it simple. I paper pieced the cake die tho and that was a little time consuming as the pieces are tiny but, I then found a way to do it which wasn't so laborious!
I stuck double sided tape to the back of the silver die-cut ,then die cut another cake in blue which I placed over the silver die cut and pressed onto the pieces I needed to paper-piece and they stuck down perfectly as the sticky side of the tape was facing upwards! I could then discard any pieces that didn't stick and ....voila!!! All done!


Products Used :-
A6 card base.
The cake die was a freebie with a magazine (can't remember which one tho!).
Unbranded pierced edge circle die.
Unbranded sentiment die.
Ranger distress inks in wild honey and mermaid lagoon.
Vellum
Sequins.

That's it for now!
Have a good day x

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!