Friday 24 November 2017

FAB-ulous Friday!

Good morning all!

I hope you're all having the most fabulous morning up to now because, if you're not, then how about popping over to the Tiddly Inks blog and having a crafty look at all the fabulous Fab Friday DT makes?
This is definitely going to cheer you all up and hopefully inspire you to get out your colouring pens and have some "colouring-therapy" time.
I always look forward to our Fab Fridays, and of course to the challenges too. They inspire me to think a little more creatively and this week has been no exception.
Christy (Tiddly Inks owner/artist/designer etc!) wondered about combining digi images to make a whole picture. So I did!
This little card is made with a background of these cute cactus PNG files and overlaying these adorable hedgehogs over the top before printing the scene off.

How cute is this?


I have overlaid images before, but not with Tiddly Inks digis and I'm so glad I did!

I love this little card and I even left it on the Other Half's pillow for him to take note (and admire of course!) .

Apart from the fab digis, I've only used cardstock, patterned paper, pierced edge rectangle dies, alcohol markers and a few gems.

So, pop on over and have a peep!

Enjoy your day

TTFN
Lesley
x

1 comment:

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!