Monday 20 November 2017

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Hi all!
Recently, my daughter asked if I would make a card for her Godson, Ethan, who was 2 years old and he absolutely adores trains so I couldn't have chosen a better image than this one!
His title is The Conductor and he's available at my favourite digi store Tiddly Inks.

I used a digital paper pack which I found on Etsy. Here's the link Erin Bradley designs.

As Ethan is only 2, I made the card A5 size (nice and big!) and decided not to add too many dimensional embellishments as he'd probably pull them off - as littlies tend to do!!!

Here it is in all its' glory!


Apart from the digital purchases, I have used an alphabet die set for the name in generic coloured cardstock and several stars in glitter card.
My usual Spectrum Noir and Tonic Nuvo pens are used for colouring.
I did stamp some little "screw" heads using free stamps from Creative Stamping mag some time ago.

Hope you like it and I hope Ethan loves it too!

TTFN
Lesley
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!