Monday 26 February 2018

All Dressed Up!

Hi all!

After a horrid couple of weeks with a very poorly back (again!!!), I'm feeling a little more positive and confident that the pain-relief patches will do their work and get me back to normal (my kind of  normal I mean!!!).
My OH put my final two shelves up in my craftroom yesterda
y (yaaaaaayyyy!!!) and I've had fun sorting through some boxes and deciding what to keep, what to throw, what to sell............blah, blah, blah and now I need some pretty boxes to keep my "keeps" in!
I think I'll have a mooch around that well known Swedish website and see what's on offer! I've already got some fab stuff from them and they don't cost the earth, which is great as I've no money! Lolz :D

The builders have finally completed the building work ready for the new kitchen etc.
The new floor will go down next weekend (courtesy of my OH) and the new kitchen should be delivered on the 13th March.
We all can not wait!
It's really hard trying to survive on take-out, microwave meals and eating out and I've put on half a stone (7lbs) at least since this all began on the 3rd January!
I'm looking forward to cooking my Slimming World meals again and even to feel motivated to go to group and have a chat with everyone!
For now though, I'm going to try and eat healthier meals and stop stuffing my face with the good stuff - pie, cake, bread................Mmmmmmmmmmm Hahahaha !

So, on to todays project!
I decided to enter the February challenge at All Dressed Up!
I bought some digi images from them years ago and enjoyed using them and it's great to use them again! Sometimes doing something a little out of the ordinary can inspire me to speed up my mojo and feel good about creating again.
Anyhoo, enough yap! Here's my card on the theme of Romance, Hearts , Love.


Yet again, it's a rubbish photo but I think you get the idea!

I created a background using Versamark ink and white embossing powder on a "love" stamp and soft pink backing paper. I added some sparkly Ranger Stickles to it for extra pzazzz!
The frame is a Spellbinders die with the First Edition Wanderlust paper pad layered onto another die cut frame in black cardstock.
I coloured my cutie with spectrum noir markers.

All in all, a pretty little card.

Hope you're all having a great day :)

TTFN
Lesley xxx



3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty design and this is a great stamp Thanks for joining us a All Dressed up Stamps Challenge Love and hugs Carole x Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and layout - your photo is fine!! Thanks for entering our challenge at All Dressed Up and good luck, Liz (:(|)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!