Sunday 4 March 2018

Winner winner Sunday dinner!!!

Hi all!

I've had two lovely surprises this weekend!

I've been selected as a TOP 3 winner for my submitted card to the All Dressed Up February Challenge! I'm proudly displaying my Top 3 badge here on my blog for all to see! I've decided to enter their call for DT members too. I think I could do with more to do at the moment and I love creating so.....let's see what happens!
Also, I have won a $15 prize over at The Outlawz Challenges for my pretty sunflowers card!
So, there's a super ego-boosting weekend if ever I had one!

My winning entries can be found here and here!

I hope you pop in and have a look at them.

I haven't been idle this week either.
I had a couple of cards to make and here's one of them using an All Dressed Up digi image Feeling Spoilt.


I've used Spectrum Noir Blendable pencils on Sheenas stamping card to colour this lovely image and a generic card/paper pack for the rest.

I also had some wonderful news from our niece and her husband.
Yep! you've guessed it! they're having their first baby in August/September and I couldn't be happier for them.
The bonus bit is they live a couple of hours drive away so I won't be needed for babysitting too often! Lol!

I made this CAS card for them, featuring this cute Elephant from the wonderful Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Again, no fancy paper pack, just one I purchased at The Range but I've used Spectrum Noir marker pens to colour the image. The embossing folder for the background was a free gift with a craft mag but I can't remember which one :(



A busy time but there's never enough hours in the day!

Have you managed to survive the cold, stormy weather we've had this week? We had 2 fence panels which came down with the strong wind but, we're not sure who is responsible for them as we've not long since moved here so, I went to the neighbours which was a lark! To get there I had to walk what seemed like miles as there's no direct route to their house - it's round a few corners and down a ginnel!!! Lol! And to top my adventure off, the couple, who are in their 80's are both deaf so we had a jolly time lip-reading (Amazing skill) and trying to sort it out! I'll go back with my daughter and hopefully we'll all be able to fix things!!!

That's it for now. There's a delivery driver bringing a new washer and dryer soon so I need to make room for them in the partial building site downstairs! It never ends!

TTFN
Lesley xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for popping by and having a peep!